US $15.98 / CAN $18.50
Having a baby in your late thirties and forties means you’ll need advice for the special milestones you’ll experience, a guide tailored to your specific needs and interests. From the trusted authors of the Your Pregnancy series, this completely revised and updated edition of Your Pregnancy after 35 provides reassuring medical information.
• Pregnancy differences for older women
• Tests for you and your baby
• Tips on job-stress relief and how to deal with fatigue
• Balancing pregnancy with career and/or child-care responsibilities
• Exercise, nutrition, and weight management
• Delivering and breastfeeding more than one baby
From how age affects pregnancy to when to consider genetic counseling to finding the best care when returning to work, this essential guide offers parents-to-be the wise, supportive answers they need.
With millions of copies sold worldwide, the highly trusted Your Pregnancy series has established itself as the go-to resource for expectant parents time and time again. Medically grounded, this informative, reassuring guide gives you the information you need to have a healthy, happy pregnancy.